NewsletterDownload the most recent church newsletter. This is a bi-monthly publication.
To view the most current church newsletter, click here!
*You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the newsletter. If the newsletter does not open up when you click on it, click on the Adobe logo and follow the directions to download this free program.
We have calculated that it costs over $140/week to print and send out the newsletter! When you discontinue your mailed copy and view it on our website you get the benefits of:
1.Getting your information at least a day before the mailed crowd
2. Seeing the pictures in color
3. Expanding the newsletter to view it at 150%, 200% (no more squinting)
4. Never having to search through the pile of old mail to find the newletter
5. Saving our secretaries time in printing, folding, and stamping so that they can do other office tasks
6. Helping us be good stewards of our budget *if 60% of our church folks who receive the newsletter by mail change to our web newsletter, we will pay for a year of this website in one week of savings!
If you would be willing to stop your mailed newsletter and get it from our website, click here to send email and put in subject line "(your full name): take me off the mailed newsletter!"
Thank you for your help
|April 20, 2011 newsletter||
|April 6, 2011 Newsletter||